Thursday, October 23rd, 2014 11:19:48 pm
- Potatoes,cubed 1/2 inch 3 large
- Lemon juice 3 teaspoons
- Salt to taste
- Ginger,cut into thin strips 1 inch piece
- Oil to deep fry
- Onion ,chopped 1 large
- Chaat masala 1/2 teaspoon
- Red chilli powder 1/2 teaspoon
- Cumin powder 1/4 teaspoon
- Green chillies,chopped 2
- Fresh coriander leaves,chopped 3 tablespoons
- Add one teaspoon lemon juice and a pinch of salt to the ginger strips and keep in the refrigerator till use.
- Heat sufficient oil in a kadai till medium hot. Add potato pieces and deep fry till crisp and golden.
- Drain and place on an absorbent paper.
- Transfer the potatoes into a big bowl.
- Add onions, salt, chaat masala, red chilli powder, cumin powder, green chilies, coriander leaves and the remaining lemon juice and mix well.
- To serve transfer the mixture into a serving bowl, garnish with ginger strips and serve immediately.